The Ideal Protection for Your Home in West Texas – Rubber Roofing
Your roof is often your first defense against the forces of Mother Nature, so it is imperative that you invest in world-class roofing that will keep you, your loved ones, and everyone in your home well protected. For homeowners living in West Texas, P.K. Construction is the company to turn to for roofing of the highest caliber. Our factory-trained and experienced technicians can install rubber roofing that will provide the protection that your home needs, as well as the beauty you long for. And, as they always adhere to industry best practices when installing your roofing and keep you well informed and updated throughout the process, you can count on a flawless installation experience from start to finish.
Euroshield® – The Smart Choice in RoofingTM
Here at P.K. Construction, there is only one rubber roofing system that we believe is worthy enough to be installed on our customers’ homes in West Texas – Euroshield®. This roofing system is manufactured with up to 95 percent recycled materials, with most being recycled tires, for an extraordinarily environmentally friendly roofing system. However, when you choose this roofing, you will not be sacrificing strength to help the environment. Thanks to a strict, quality-controlled manufacturing process, this rubber roofing is crafted with durability characteristics that are unsurpassed in the industry. And, as it is made from rubber, impact damage is of no concern. Hail and windblown debris just bounce right off, leaving virtually no damage.
Rubber Roofing Options to Meet Your Aesthetic Needs
Homeowners can also choose from a variety of Euroshield® rubber roofing options that replicate the look of slate, shakes, and other roofing options but without the weight and cost. Our rubber roofing options include:
- Vermont Slate SC (solid core) – This rubber roofing is designated as hail-proof, withstanding impact speeds of up to 183 mph without damage. Plus, it looks like slate, installs like asphalt shingles, and is available in three versatile colors.
- Beaumont Shake – The most authentic-looking shake profile to date, Beaumont shingles will look visually pleasing while also providing years of protection.
- Harvest Shake – Harvest rubber shakes are perfect for both reroofing and new constructions and are available at a price point that virtually anyone could afford.
- Granville Slate – This roofing was the first of its kind and is designed to replicate New England- style slate roofing. It is optimal for homeowners wanting a slate-look roof at an affordable price.
- Rundle Slate – Designed to replicate chiseled-edge slate, this roofing will bring a high level of sophistication to your home at a price that is affordable. Plus, unlike slate, it won’t crack over time.
- Ranchlands Shake – Ranchlands rubber roofing looks like traditional wood roofing, but it has none of the drawbacks like rotting, curling, cracking, mold, and discoloration.
No matter which of our many rubber roofing options you choose for your home, you can rest assured that it will be protected well into the future. That is because we extend one of the best manufacturer’s warranties in the business – a transferable lifetime warranty, which is non-prorated for the first 50 years.
To learn more about our rubber roofing and the many options that we have available for all homeowners residing in Midland, Odessa, or another city in West Texas, contact P.K. Construction today. And, be sure to ask about the transferable lifetime warranty that accompanies this roofing system.