1035 US Hwy 180 W Seminole TX 79360 US 432-209-1747 806-215-4745
Copyright © PK Construction | All Rights Reserved
Send us a video of your child(ren) singing the PK Construction jingle - or have them create their own!
They could win a $5,000 scholarship!
Upload your file in the form or include the video link in the 'message' section!
Files may also be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PK CONSTRUCTION JINGLE CONTEST
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by PK CONSTRUCTION/PK WINDOWS, LLC, 1035 US HWY 180 West, Seminole, TX 79360. The promotion begins at 12:01 a.m., 7/30/18 and ends at 11:59 p.m., 10/30/18. Entries must be received by 11:58 p.m. This promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and Federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules. All times herein are Central time zoneS.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents ages 6 to 18 of the following counties in the company's advertising radius: Andrews, Bailey, Borden, Brewster, Cochran, Cottle, Crane, Crockett, Crosby, Culberson, Dawson, Dickens, Ector, Floyd, Gaines, Garza, Glasscock, Hale, Hall, Hockley, Howard, Irion, Jeff Davis, Kent, King, Lamb, Loving, Lubbock, Lynn, Martin, Midland, Mitchell, Pecos, Presidio, Reagan, Reeves, Sanderson, Scurry, Sterling, Terry, Upton, Winkler, Ward, Yoakum, in Texas; Curry, Lea, Eddy, Roosevelt in New Mexico; who are meet the age eligibility requirements listed herein. While the contest is geared to minors, entries must be sent in via e-mail by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18. Any entry which includes children is an acceptance of their participation in the contest by the child(ren's) parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Employees and immediate family members of employees, or persons living with employees or immediate family members of employees PK Construction/PK Windows LLC, VNO Media, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The phrase “immediate family members” refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members. To qualify, entrants must send in a video of their child or children singing their version of a PK Construction song, aka, "jingle". A sample "jingle" is available for review at www.pkwindowstx.com, or the children may create and/or sing their own version. Only one entry per email address will be accepted, and multiple entries from the same e-mail or person will be disqualified from the contest.
3. How to Enter. There are three ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 12:01 a.m., 7/30/18, individuals can e-mail any video over 10mb to: email@example.com. Individuals may also fill out the entry form located at www.pkwindowstx.com, under the "Jingle Contest" button, and submit a video 10mb or less, or include a link to their video in the 'message' section of the form. Individuals can also enter by completing and mailing the entry form, along with a DVD of the entrant(s) and jingle to PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC, 1035 US HWY 180 West, Seminole, TX 79360. Entries must be received by 11:58 p.m., 10/30/18, in order to qualify. All entries become the property of PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC,, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry, and the legal guardian of the winning child(ren).
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s). Any entry that includes exploitation of minors will be automatically disqualified and turned over to the proper authorities for review.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC, may provide entrant with promotional materials and may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to its advertising agency, VNO Media, for press releases and/or winner announcements to the media. Photos and video - including audio of the winner - may be released to the media for press release purposes once a winner is chosen, and PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC, and VNO Media are held harmless against any issue(s) that may surface as a result of releasing said information.
4. Prize(s). One $5,000 scholarship made out to the child in care of the legal guardian. If more than one child (siblings, for example) are in the video chosen as the winner, only one $5,000 prize will be awarded to the winners' legal guardian(s).
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Four semifinalists will be chosen randomly. All four semifinalists will receive $40 Visa Gift Card. Finalists will be chosen from that group and will receive the Grand Prize.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. A valid driver’s license or other valid picture identification is required from the parent or guardian to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility prior to receiving their prize, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 12/31/2018 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC, will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC, if PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC, reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name - and that of any minor child who has been entered - voice, likeness, biography, and opinions in publicity in any media, worldwide, without any additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC, its advertising agency, and any other sponsors or venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC, VNO Media, its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) from any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
9. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC, are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). Sponsor disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness of any prize.
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to PK Construction/PK Windows, LLC, 1035 U.S. Hwy 180 W, Seminole, TX, 79360, or visit the website at www.pkwindowstx.com, between 11/30/18 - 12/30/18.